Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Working on Workshop

The last week or so I have been trying to get together the supplies Kathy and I need for our Keith Lo Bue workshops. It's taken quite some time and many visits to various hardware stores, craft shops and jewellers' supplies. I sure it will be worth every mile, hour and cent.

Now it's time to get together the supplies needed to run the workshop, so no art or photography has even been attempted. However I have uploaded some more pics of our trip to Facebook.

Even if you aren't a member you can still view the pics on the following public links-

The magical Istanbul

Album 2

It looks like I will have to buy a new computer. I have been having trouble with the graphics crashing for a time, and no tech has managed to fix it, but now the picture frequently loses colour-leaving me with two shades of purple and yellow! Not ideal when my major use of the computer is art. I have put this off for so long because I'd rather spend the money elsewhere- travelling mainly! I am considering a Dell Studio 15 notebook which has had pretty good writeups. Any comments very, very welcome.

No comments: