Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Moon Magic

I am loving the Three Muses Wednesday Challenge as it provides the stimulus to start new or complete old pieces. This one started as an altered book spread in a Joy Bathie  class. As is my form in classes, I didn’t complete it. So the background is painted and stamped and then I have digitally added the foreground image, moon and a bit more texture.

moon magic Moon Magic

Image Googled.I used two DW brushes, one from the Papermoon set and the other from the Special Effects set. The stamp is from the Making Memories foam set, Floral Dingbats.

Technorati Tags: ,

11 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Mystical, magical, ethereal and STUNNing! This beautiful piece actually took my breath away! Hugs, Terri

Betty said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the layout.

LivArtNow said...

Wow, this is lovely, magical and full of mystery. Gorgeous colours and composition!! I want to know her story :) Well done!!!

Linda

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is very magical! And I love that image of Circe poisoning the sea! Great choice for your moon piece.

Willy said...

Fabulous piece!

Lori Saul said...

A very beautiful piece -love the ethereal and magical scene you created here. Wondrous colors!

indybev said...

However this piece came to be, it is absolutely gorgeous. The colors are vibrant and rich. Well done!

Judy said...

Truly stunning magical piece, image is perfect with the beautiful background - pleased you posted 'again' as its one not to be missed!

Taluula said...

Oh I am so pleased you did post here because this is mystical, magical and stunning. I love your choice of colours both in the background and also in your lovely magical lady. I wonder where your first post went?!

Ozstuff said...

Wow! This is an exquisite and beautifully composed work of art. How lucky we are that you decided to tackle your unfinished work for the challenge. The colours are amazing and the image perfect for that stunning background.

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Hi Marg
I'm loving all your digital work you are doing.I just got Photoshop elements and have yet to work out how to use it LOL.I might just have to google some free simple work shops to get me started.Your moon collage is gorgeous Marg and in my fav colours too.Thanks also for dropping by me blog and leaving a comment.Not sure about the talented part though LOL
hugs Annette