Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Well it isn't really. I made this resolution in September last year when I decided I was not going to stand again for election to the committee of my branch of University of the Third Age.

I am going to set aside a day of the week to pursue my creative interests. That will go ahead of all else except family emergencies or something I desperately want to do which can be done at no other time. Apart from that, other people's needs/wants will have to wait. My creativity, such as it is, really suffered this year from putting everything else first. I took a couple of classes but had almost no time to practice anything I learned. It felt like I had virtually given up on the one thing I wanted to do most when I retired.

I also hope to be more regular with my blogging, starting with putting up some of my fav photos of our trip- just as soon as I resize them to something manageable on the web.

No comments: