Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Second Week of keeping resolution

Yes, I know it is early days and here in Australia many people are still on summer holidays, so the demands are not here yet, but still, I am pleased to announce that it is Wednesday (Myday) and I am doing things creative, as I resolved. It is 10.00am and I am already at the computer. I have made and embedded my play list. It will do for the time being until I learn how to add stuff from my computer, as a lot of what I want to add can't be found on Playlist.com

I haven't made any art so far this week but I have been looking at some of my photos from Italy and thought I might just add a few from time to time for inspiration. I know they certainly inspire me.

This one is from the Venetian island of Burano. I have taken photos that show more, but this just blows me away with the walls of colour. What a colourful, exuberant  place. I really want to create when I look at it.Burano

I have numerous photos along the canal, and once again, many are better that this next one, but I love the colour. Venice, truly is magical on many levels and is certainly inspirational ( even if was a killer for my arthritis!)canal view

Here's a shot I took at the Guggenheim Gallery, which is a must on any visit to Venice. I love how this sculpture  both merges with and reflects its environment, but also distorts it.

I adore sculpture. If I ever come back, I hope I get to be a sculptor!

Guggenheim

 

That's enough of my photos for now.  My plans for the rest of the day are to take a walk, and then continue on my voyage of discovery with Photoshop. I have downloaded a number of tutorials over the past couple of years and bought several Focus Guides, which are pretty easy to follow, but I never made the time to sit down and work with them. That is going to change with Myday

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: