Friday, October 14, 2011

Peacock Feathers

I’m not really one for pastels, but I started off with a spread I had cleaned off a brayer on, and then some strips of torn paper towel, also used to finish up the remains of some paint, The colours lent themselves to using some paler or fainter colours.

Once again, it took some time to work out how to finish the spread.  I came up with the peacock feathers, and I guess they aren’t too bad for my first attempts. I just wish I could find a white correction or gel pen with an even flow, that would go scratchy on a textured surface. Traci did recommend one but I haven’t found it in Australia. Any suggestions from Aussies would be very welcome.

60001

1 comment:

Ro Bruhn said...

Hi Marg Signo make a good white one and UNI Stabilo also have a good one, they have a few different sizes.